Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

The Brimbane Report #8

Good morning and welcome to the Brimbane report. Very little time for WoW this week and it shows. Leveling has slowed to a crawl as I am now sitting at 73 but I have a bright side. While I was working on archaeology I ended up in Gadgetzan and made a quick little discovery. If you check with all the vendors around town you will find several recipes that can turn a quick profit on the Auction House. I have done very well selling the alchemy transmutation recipes and the cooking recipes. Check your server first but on Altar of Storms these items were missing from the AH so I stocked up and started selling. Not huge sales in gold but in the percentage of profit they have been very nice. Most are selling between 60 and 90 gold and only cost silver or a few gold from the vendor. If you remember from my last report I was busted after purchasing some upgrades and with nothing else but buying and selling these recipes I am over 2000 gold again. So if your in Tanaris stop buy and stock up.

Brimbane Out

No comments:

Post a Comment