Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

The Brimbane Report #6 "Love is Greater Than Gold"

Happy Valentine's Day! This report is going to be a little different because today I want to thank my wife for making everything I do possible. Her love and understanding allow me to spend hours not only playing WoW but writing about it as well. She is also my greatest leveling partner! She takes time out of her own WoW schedule to help me with quest or instances without hesitation. She only has a limited amount of playtime, and for her to drop what she is doing to help me is a true act of love. We have been in and founded guilds together. We have walked the halls of Icecrown Citadel and the depths of the Molten Core. We have climbed Mount Hyjal and dove deep into Vashj'ir. For everything she has done for me in Azeroth and the real world I want to say thank you. I Love You Minnie, (Onehotmomma), with all my heart.

Brimbane Out

P.S.
"Tell someone how you feel today never wait for tomorrow!" -Brimbane

No comments:

Post a Comment